WS-65511 Blinking, changed caps, still blinking.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
LannyB
WS-65511 Blinking, changed caps, still blinking.

Ok i have ripped the entire tv apart! put it back together 3 differnt times, read until my eyes bled, searched, searched, and searched some more!!! i have changed out all 7 caps( all were flat as could be-not puffy at all) I have searched for every pico i could find and tested them all for continuity(all good),resoldered all contacts on the dm daughter board in case of cold joints, taken about a gazillion pics of every inch of the inside of the tv!!!! the only thing i have not done is call the repair man and changed out the ic. oh ya i also rubbed the front buttons,and disconnected the front board as well. it is getting a "22" error code- short protect. i live about a hour outside of phoenix az. i wish some one with knowledge lived near or in prescott!! so until then i am open to very specific suggestions, preferably with pics included. any gurus out there want to try their hand at this one???

slinteriors
Check the two green picos

Check the two green picos F9A04 and F9A05 on the center PCB if either are open its the convergence IC which has shut the set down.

LannyB
yes i have checked out all

yes i have checked out all the picos fuses and they all test good

LannyB
wondering were to go now? By

wondering were to go now? By the way i did get a pic for about 45 seconds after leaving the tv unplugged for about 2 days.it says something about horizontal but it flashes so quick i cant read it. next suggestion? i am waiting on my parts still by the way ny to az shipped on the 9th still aint got here.! lol

Connect With Techlore