WD62525 Blikning Green Light, Plus Need Service Manual

1 post / 0 new
GeorgeS
WD62525 Blikning Green Light, Plus Need Service Manual

Larry Dillon or other responders,

My first post was 06/15/07 about questions about codes on 3:1 blinking red light.  Larry Dillion's & other responders gave me a recovery proceedure & other useful information.  Since then I have only experienced the green flashing light mentioned in that & other form threads, but had always been able to recover with either the reset or removal from power or both.  The unit was then still under Sears warranty & I showed copies of your (cap) responses to 3 different Sears techs on 4 recalls.  Finialy the last tech (unit out of warranty then) agreeded the caps could be the problem.  Then Sears wanted to charge me for repair repair.  I argued at service level to no avial.

Now afer many more failures & recoveries it seemed to reached its final failure.  My wife, opon last normal remote power up, saw a constant red light (she could not tell me which one), then she pressed some other unknown remote button, then the solid red was replaced with flashing green.  She could hear sound but had no picture & then shut it down.  I removed it from the power for some time & tried the reconnection to power & reset many times with no recovery.  It has never showed the red since her reporting & the flashing green timer light continues.  It has not turned on since then.

I plan to esculate my fight with Sears corporate, but thought I would start my on research in the mean time.  Any thoughts?  I would also like a copy of the tech service manual, plus you instructions for the cap replacement.  My email address is [email protected]

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

GeorgeS

Connect With Techlore