Mitsubishi vs-45609 dead need help

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joetis
Mitsubishi vs-45609 dead need help

The problen started off with convergence problems then the TV would turn on for a second(just sound) then shut down.with the timer light on steady.. Now the timer light stays on and the TV does nothing when power button is pressed .I tried unplugging and waiting 10min and plugging back in no help the set is a mitsubishi vs-45609...I have the schematics and training manual..I replaced the stk393-110 convergence IC still no help I don't even get the green light or the sound of the relay kicking in. Any Ideas

DevAdmin
I have the same TV

I have the same TV (mitsubishi vs-45609) as you do. Mine has just the convergence problem so I'm no help with the other problem your having. The reason I'm replying to you is that I do not have the schematics for mine. Is there any way you could scan them and send them to me.

kidsneedus
I have a mitsubishi vs-45609

I have a mitsubishi vs-45609 and the lines are all bowed across the screen. The picture is tripled. There is 3 of everything . Anyone know an answer? Thanks

dillan
did you get it off a nigger

did you get it off a nigger for a rent to own place?
he probly keeps track of what he sold and will put you in jail couse he grew up with police officers

Connect With Techlore