Blue Convergence Samsung HCN4226W Projector

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rufus Dockins
Blue Convergence Samsung HCN4226W Projector

Perfect Forcus processes properly for red and green but switches back to regular picture after about 10 seconds during blue...Progress graph at this point shows 44% completion before switcing. When doing  manual convergence (red) cross pattern is sharp and very defined with no problem with adjustment. However, after best blue adjustment there is a soft blue glow radiating outward from cross pattern and encompasses the entire cross. When I deliberately misalined blue cross to a extreme position, blue was not sharp and had lighter color intensity. The cross edges were fuzzy and it was slightly larger in size than the red cross pattern. When watching regular picture, 60% of screen ( middle of screen ) appears slightly lighter. Objects viewed in this area of screen radiates soft blue color away from any defined lines of same objects. I am seeing this same lighter screen area while in manual convergence mode. Any advise would be greatlly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rufus

Larry Dillon
sounds like you need to focus

sounds like you need to focus the blue tube, from the screen/focus btlock there is a control to focus the blue,red aand green picture tubes. First find out what controls what colorfor the the focus then look into each tube while you focus that tube of optimal focus. Rocking the control back and forth till the best the focus looks.

Rufus Dockins
Thanks you very much for your

Thanks you very much for your advise Larry...I will followup on this as soon as my work schedule allows me to do so.

Thanks again,

Rufus

Rufus Dockins
Rufus Dockins said: Thanks

Rufus Dockins said: Thanks you very much for your advise Larry...I will followup on this as soon as my work schedule allows me to do so. Thanks again, Rufus

Larry...Down loaded sevice manual shows the below focus adjustments.

4-4-7 Static Focus adjustment

4-4-8 Lens Focus Adjustment

4-8 Beam Alignment Adjustment

Are you suggesting one of these? If not, can you please be a little more detail?

Thanks

Rufus

Rufus Dockins
Larry...Down loaded sevice

Larry...Down loaded sevice manual shows the below focus adjustments.

4-4-7 Static Focus adjustment

4-4-8 Lens Focus Adjustment

4-8 Beam Alignment Adjustment

Are you suggesting one of these? If not, can you please be a little more detail?

Thanks

Rufus

Connect With Techlore