Won't turn on the TV

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
mikokiwi
Won't turn on the TV

I have Mitsubishi 65" Diamond series rear projector HD TV with model # MS65711, It won't turn on the TV, I checked the power supply and remote control and they are working, I did reset the system on which the green light will blink for 1 minute and when the green light went off the TV should be should be on, but it won't. I spoke a cable installer and he said the lamp/bulb was busted. So, I took his advice, but I have been looking for many months their is no bulb/lamb that I could find until accidentally I went into your site tonight. I read some of the articles and they are very interesting. I need help on my TV. Is their anyone who can resolve my problem? My email is   [email protected]

Larry Dillon
There is no bulb to replace

There is no bulb to replace in this model of set! I have sent you a repair manual as well as the docs to replace the the bad caps inside the Dm for this model of set. The convergence direction I have sent are very similar but not to the letter, use this convergence doc along with the serice manual to replace the convergence iC"S

Connect With Techlore