ws-65511 blinking light

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
MECHANIC02
ws-65511 blinking light

Blinking green light after tv unplugged. Replaced 7 caps on dm power board. No luck.  Checked power supply board fuses. Seem ok.  What's this I hear about putting something under board to prevent contact?  Is this applicable?  Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Wayne gardner
I have the same experience.

I have the same experience. I've replaced the 7 capacitors, re-checked polarity of caps and solder joints, board fuses seem OK, connectors seem good. Still have the blinking green light. Is there something else that can go wrong with the WS-65511?

Wayne gardner
I have the same experience.

I have the same experience. I've replaced the 7 capacitors, re-checked polarity of caps and solder joints, board fuses seem OK, connectors seem good. Still have the blinking green light. Is there something else that can go wrong with the WS-65511?

Rob Johnson
WS-65511

WS-65511
I have replaced the 7 1000uF 16v caps with new 1000uF 32v caps. I have also checked every fuse in the system and they all have continuity. If you can suggest a next step I'd greatly appreciate it.

DRRoving
Anything further on this

Anything further on this thread? Seem to have fixes for all other Mitsubishi CRTs but this one. I have one, ready to throw it out, but want to try to fix. Same as above, check everything but still blinking, tried to swap out with a similar DM module same problem, but works in other TV.

Any ideas?

Connect With Techlore