WS-55615 - Flashing Green light won't stop

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mitch Shanley
WS-55615 - Flashing Green light won't stop

I bought this set new.. hardly used it have had many times where set would not turn on..  happened a few days after delivery and mitsubishi sent out a firmware flash card..  it helped but did not sure the problem. I have always had set plugged into an expensive surge supporessor.

We took it out of storage..  and it worked for a few days now it won't turn on again (repeat of the old issue)

I have tried the reset, power off and pusing some of the buttons (if stuck)..  to no avail..  I saw a posting in another thread and Larry, you said this set has a different problem..?

I have an electronics background.. So i can replace what is needed.. just need to know where to start..  I too am frustrated with Mitsubishi's support and after spending 3k on a set with this issue right away is absurd... 

Larry if you can send what information you have I would greatly appreciate it..  I see people are buying parts from Bluestar, Mouser, and digikey.

I also saw a posting by someone who said the switch panel on front of TV was the isseu after he replaced caps and it didn't help???

Anyway set is hardly used.. i don't think i have even a yr of viewing time on it..  Any suggetsions or known issues for this model with a service manual would be great...  and if there are other parts sources then these please let me know..  I think the set has the best picture when it works!

Kudo's to you for your help on this site...  you have made many people very happy!!!!

Mitch

[email protected]  

TV_Chef
I have a copy of the service

I have a copy of the service manual for the V25 chassis if you think it might help. I have the same set with the same problem. Very low hours of use also. I have performed a little troubleshooting and think the problem may lie in the power supply but am not sure how the power supply circuitry functions.

Larry Dillon
what is the model number and

what is the model number and e-mail address?, I will see what I can do for you.

TV_Chef
The model number is WS-55615

The model number is WS-55615 email is [email protected]

Larry Dillon
this set i'm afrai is not a

this set i'm afrai is not a odl wih the common dM model fault. I sent to you the service manual. and I am posting it on technicians corner shortly GOOD LUCK.

Connect With Techlore