43 posts / 0 new
Last post
jmassive
i have the same issue...

i have the same issue... please email me the instructions. [email protected]

happy holidays

CR-LEWIS
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with the green blinking light on model WS-65813. Could you please send me the info on the fix? [email protected]

Thank you

tjfstrings
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
measure the DC voltage on those each end . see what you have.

2 of them I get about .032 and the other .022

Larry Dillon
Thats less thn a volt? You

Thats less thn a volt? You shoul hsve aout 24 volts on one side of the pico's if they ar open, if hy are good you would get the voltage on both sides. With no voltage drop at all. Check back at the source the 24 volt power supply. maybe a bad fusable resistor?

tjfstrings
Forgive my ignorance.... I

Forgive my ignorance.... I had the board pulled out of the set and obviously not plugged in. I'm thinking now I should have had power running through it, correct?

tjfstrings
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
yes of course.

Ok... getting voltage on both sides.

dennycooke
I just wanted to let everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know, I was not successful at fixing my WS48613 TV. I found bulged capacitors on the DM board, had them professionally replaced, and checked all the fuses on the back side of the board.

I'm giving up. Anyone know what these TV's are worth in this condition and how I would find a market for it? I live near Indianapolis.

Thanks,
[email protected]

tjfstrings
Denny... I have the same

Denny... I have the same problem and heard it could be the power supply. Does anyone know how to test the power supply on the 48613?

tjf

KierraM
Hi My husband has replaced

Hi My husband has replaced the capasitors and still the light blinks. Can someone please email me at [email protected] and let me know of anything else I can do. Pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

KierraM
Hi My husband has replaced

Hi My husband has replaced the capasitors and still the light blinks. Can someone please email me at [email protected] and let me know of anything else I can do. Pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

solstice
Hey Stinteriors... Looks like

Hey Stinteriors... Looks like I'm having the same problem iwth my WS48613 (blinking green light and a dead tv). Would you mind emailing me your guide as well? I tried clicking on a link but msg sd it could only send 10 free responses.

Thanks in advance!
Sol

JStack
Hello Experienced Experts:

Hello Experienced Experts:

My Mitsubishi WS48613, steady blinking green, same as all dated postings...
Have purchased the V23 Mitsu DM repair Kit from [email protected]

Can anyone e-mail me dummy-proof instructions on replacement of the four capacitors?

Thx JStack

Pages

Connect With Techlore