Mitsubishi WD-52725

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
DRJ
Mitsubishi WD-52725

Boy, I see the word Mitsubishi way too many times in this forum.  Not a good sign! 

Anyway, my WD-52725 developed the infamous blinking green light with all of the symptoms described in some of the other posts. 

If you're still around Larry, I'd appreciate a set of instructions on replacing the bad capacitors on the various boards.  Do the instructions come with a list of part numbers and vendor for ordering these capacitors? 

What do you think of replacing 16V caps with ones rated for 35V from Radio Shack?  I've seen that recommendation discussed elsewhere on the web.

Thanks!

[email protected]

martyq1
Hello

Hello

I too have the same problem and also went to Radio Shack bought 35v, but when I took off the back to the tv I do not have correct instructions to take out the DM board if you have them will you please email them to me at

[email protected]

michael84
hello there,

hello there,

i have the same problem as seemingly everyone else with this tv. if someone could email me the instructions for doing the capacitors on the dm board for the wd-52725 that would be great... thanks

[email protected]

Suckerfortv
Hi, I'm looking for the same

Hi, I'm looking for the same manual to attempt a DIY repair on my WD-52725 with the BGLOD. If you're out there, Larry, I'd really appreciate if you sent me a copy! Thanks.
[email protected]

RichardG
hi, I need some instructions

hi, I need some instructions on how to install the capacitors in my wd-52725 please send me those same directions as everyone else. thankyou,RichardG
[email protected]

Gary
I need help also with my wd

I need help also with my wd-51725 I have a flashing green light but then a yellow light on the status comes on any help would be great [email protected]

lien1125
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with blinking light...Can you send directions to [email protected]...
Thanks,
Ryan

evil
The repair instructions can

The repair instructions can be found in the technicians corner under the resources tab.

Connect With Techlore