automobile cd player

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
johnww
automobile cd player

My cd player in my 2003 Mustang wont eject the cd all the way out, it comes out a little but still held in

Peter Redmer
Johnww,

Johnww,

I wish I could provide better advice, but it seems like the unit may have a problem with its internal motor. I'm not a car audio expert, but I have had similar problems with car CD players. Usually, in my experience, they either "eat" the CD and won't spit it out at all, or the motor is so weak that it can no longer insert the CD.

Frankly, the time and effort that it would take to repair most stock or lower cost CD players is not worth it, and you're usually better off just buying a new one. The CD player in my car was only about $129 and does everything I need... a simple repair bill would probably be twice that.

If you have a very fancy or costly CD player in your car, I would suggest taking it to a professional and getting a repair quote.

I'd like to hear from some car audio experts out there - do you think there's anything Johnww can do?

old_man
Hi Johnww,

Hi Johnww,

I suggest you buy a charmaker car digital music changer, if you have it, you don't use CD disk, because it supports SD card and USB disk, and it directly controlled by your car stereo panel. it is easy to stall and use. you can install it to try use

Connect With Techlore