Mitsubishi WS 65869 Fixed the blinking green light no video!

1 post / 0 new
Robert Bateman
Mitsubishi WS 65869 Fixed the blinking green light no video!

The set had the green blinking light after a thunderstorm and the Tech changed 7 capacitors in the DM module. No more blinking light but no video only audio. After checking all the voltages and receiving a code 12 I activated the circuit adjustment mode and everything works as it should. I did notice that on the circut adjustment mode screen I get VC as the primary for the mode, plus I can get all the other adjustment modes and in my service manual it shows a 0 as a primary and I cannot get that option. I do not know if that is a problem. Here is exactly what the set does. When it is plugged in the green light blinks rapidly for just over a minute then turns off. When it powers up it shows the channel it is on in the upper left corner with audio but no video. If I select device menu then it has perfect video on antenna A and B (No video in the other options) with the blue square with the options in the middle of the screen but no audio. After about 3 minutes the blue options screen disappers and back to just audio and a black screen If just the menu is selected it displays the menu with no video. It still gives me a code 12.  Any advice please? Mitsubishi WS 65869  Thank you,Robert Bateman

[email protected]

Connect With Techlore