Samsung HL-P5063W DLP TV won't respond

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry L
Samsung HL-P5063W DLP TV won't respond

My 4 yr old Samsung DLP TV has started something new--it wont't turn off or respond to any input commands (from front panel or remote) after it warms up--about an hour or so?  The picture also looks a littled washed out at that time (but not that much).  I'm afraid something serious must be going out.   I have to unplug the TV to change input mode or turn it off.  (I place a fan in the rear when I do that to prevent overheating components).  I replaced the lamp assy (with a phillips lamp) last Jan.  I don't want to put too much $$ into this but I can perform mos t repairs myself if I have a clue what's wrong, which i don't in this case.  So far, I haven't found anyone with a similiar  problem.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Dwray
Sounds Like a Bad DMD Board

Sounds Like a Bad DMD Board which is a VERY Common problem with Samsung The Part # is BP96-00678D & can be bought at www.Samsungparts.com

Jared T
I am having the exact same

I am having the exact same problem. Did you ever figure out the problem and if you had it repaired how much was the cost? Thanks

Connect With Techlore