Games for Sony Ericsson w710i

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
PSPfrEAk
Games for Sony Ericsson w710i

Could you guys help me. I dont know where to put the games when i try saving it to my phone. Theres DCIM, Music, Other, Picture, Sports, Theme, Video, Webpage. I tried putting it in other but it didnt show up.

Matt Whitlock
Quick question, where are you

Quick question, where are you getting the games from? Are you downloading them from your phones cellular data connection, or trying to transfer them from a PC?

Matt Whitlock
First, make sure you're

First, make sure you're transferring it to the phone and not any separate memory card. Based on previous experience with my older Sony Ericsson phones, it wouldn't do certain things from the memory stick.

You can probably move the game from the stick to the phone memory using the phone's UI. If I remember correctly, there should be a GAME folder set up in the phone's memory (not positive about that and I don't have my old phone handy at the moment), but look to see where other games are installed and move it there. Hopefully that gets you going.

PSPfrEAk
thanks. all i needed to do

thanks. all i needed to do was make a game folder.

Matt Whitlock
Awesome, glad you got it

Awesome, glad you got it working. Thanks for letting us know what you did to get it working. I'm sure it will help out others down the road. :-)

Connect With Techlore