Mitsubishi WS 65869 blinking light fix

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
woodn-u
Mitsubishi WS 65869 blinking light fix

Thread for Larry Dillon:

Mitsubishi WS 65869.  My power went out,  and my timer light has been blinking for four days, my tv doesn't turn on at all. Can you send me the info to fix it ([email protected])?  Thanks in advance for your help! 

woodn-u
Mr. Dillion,

Mr. Dillion,

I'm not sure it you received this or not but my Mitsubishi WS 65869. The power went out, and my timer light has been blinking for four days, my tv doesn't turn on at all. Can you send me the info to fix it ([email protected]) as wee as the manual? Thanks in advance for your help!

Chris

nattybread
i have the same problem and

i have the same problem and this is becoming a big issue with my family.So if any can help please do,we have to cut down on driving so we need to at least have this tv working. please send me any help at [email protected]

code10
Mr. Dillon,

Mr. Dillon,

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65869 that is experiencing the same blinking light problem. Please email the fix information to [email protected]

Thanks!!!

bsnangle
I have a WS-B55 with same

I have a WS-B55 with same blinking light problem. Email me @ [email protected]

Lewie
Same Problem. Timer light

Same Problem. Timer light keeps flashing. I press System Reset on front panel and it keeps blinking. I have a Model WS 65869 Projection TV. It started when I lost power and power has been out 7 days and finally came back on. Thanks

knnbrooks
Did any of the 65869 model

Did any of the 65869 model owners get this resolved? Currently having this issue with mine. Please help.

jlind
My power went out and I have

My power went out and I have the same problem. The green timer light blinks and I can't turn on the TV

action
I have mitsubishi WS 65869

I have mitsubishi WS 65869 green light wont stop flashing, TV will not turn on. please help

evil
Sounds like the blinking

Sounds like the blinking green light of death or bglod, try searching that in the forums.

Connect With Techlore