hooking my PS 2 to the internet

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
codify
hooking my PS 2 to the internet

i have a PS2 and meny online games for it. but i cant play online! i just used to play the single player and traded in the game, but with Call of Duty world at war due in november and it not comeing out for PC i have a dier need for online capibilitys. pleas help!!!!

Pick001
All you need to do is take

All you need to do is take the phone cord out of the back of your computer (the one that goes from the computer to the modem), and plug it into the phone cord port in the back of your PS2. Then run the "Online Starter Disc" that came with your system, and that will set it up for you. And that's all there is to it.

codify
thanks, but my computer is

thanks, but my computer is 100 feet or so from the closes TV. is there a way to use a wireless network to hook it up?

Pick001
Maybe if you got a wireless

Maybe if you got a wireless router for your connection and a reciever for the PS2 port.

codify
well i have a little portable

well i have a little portable TV i put next to my computer and i can play that way but i couldn't find my internet connection CD. so i put it all away and found it after that. so ill have to make another try.

thanks

mulio
on most online games for ps2

on most online games for ps2 if u just put 1 in and tell it to connect it will open a menu for you to create network settings you dont need the disc that came with the ps2

Connect With Techlore