Panasonic PT-53wxd63 model.the picture is not lining up.

1 post / 0 new
fignewt
Panasonic PT-53wxd63 model.the picture is not lining up.

I have a Panasonic ,Model PT-53wxd63 high definition projection televsion,about 2 weeks ago it was working fine,we went to dinner and came home and turned the set on,the picture was all messed up.so i got my manual out,and tried the convergence settings,lining the red and blue up.and even tried setting it back to factory settings.and none of this works.the picture colors are over laping each other...i read some forum on here that some people had the same problem.i need help finding parts and what i need to do,and where is the best place to buy the part.i want the best part to put back in the system..i can remove the board myeslf,and take it to my work and have them to soidler and all.....thanks so much for the help..........................................................................OK,update i just replaced the two stk182-110 ic.and everything is working fine.Except number one convergence and number eight are not lining up on the blue.Number One is way off,i can move it from side to side.but not up and down,and the number eight is slighly off,i can also move it side to side,but not up and down..so,please tell me what Gives,and is there and easy fix i can make....please someone with any info inform what to do now,.....Thanks Alot for Any help.

Connect With Techlore