WS55813 green blinking light

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
barryc
WS55813 green blinking light

Hi Larry, also have the green blinking light.  could you please send any repair info.  WS-55813 Thanks, Barry

[email protected]

gordo2779
Mr Dillon I am new to

Mr Dillon I am new to techlore so forgive me if I am using the wrong channels to talk to you but I read one of your replys about a Mitsubishi ws65813 blinking green light problem that was related to bad caps on the dm. I would like to know if you could tell me if you have the replacement values for said caps and any other components that would need to be replaced on this board. and since I have not cracked this set open yet is the dm board marked or easily recognized. I do have some electronics experience but any and all help would be helpfull. gordo2779 [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I moved your thread to the

I moved your thread to the right post. I will send you all the info you will most lkely need to repair your TV set. Good Luck.

RichardJ
Larry,

Larry,

Not sure if this will reach you, but I am the latest WS55813 blinking green light victum. Please send me the information, also.

Thanks bunches.

Richard J ([email protected])

Larry Dillon
Looks like it reached me! I

Looks like it reached me! I always try to stay with this thread. I will send those out to you this morning, Good Luck

RichardJ
Larry Dillon said: Looks like

Larry Dillon said: Looks like it reached me! I always try to stay with this thread. I will send those out to you this morning, Good Luck

Larry,

Thanks for the reply. When should I expect the information and will it be email with attachments?

Richard J

Larry Dillon
I mailed those out already!?

I mailed those out already!? I will try it again.

Danny Payne
Hi Larry, I'm having the same

Hi Larry, I'm having the same problem with my WS-55813 with the green blinking light. Would you please email me any repair info to [email protected]? Thanks much!

Sterling
Hi Larry, could you please

Hi Larry, could you please send those Green Light instructions to [email protected] as well. Thank you.

matt4444
Larry,

Larry,

Please help me! I am the latest WS65613 blinking green light victum. Please send me the information to [email protected].

Thanks
Matt

matt4444
Larry,

Larry,

Please help me! I am the latest WS65613 blinking green light victum. Please send me the information to [email protected]

Thanks bunches.

LarryCain
Good morning,

Good morning,

It looks as through i have joined the club. i have the blinking green light of death. My model number is WD 62525. Can Anyone help. I see the Cap and dm needs to be replaced. Can anyone send instruction to me and the materials I will need to changes the broken parts.

Zarrott
Need instruction on fixing

Need instruction on fixing the blinking green light on the WS 55813. Please send the info to [email protected]. Already bought a new TV but I have a family that I know that has a 22 yo TV and can afford a new one. Thought I would fix this in my spare time and give it to them.

Brian24523
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS55813 and the power went out while watching it and we got the green blinking light. I replaced all 4 caps with 35Volt instead of the 16 it came with now put it back together and dont even get it to blink or power on. can you help. maybe email me at [email protected]

fueler
Larry!  I am another with a

Larry!  I am another with a mitsubishi ws-55813 that has the green blinking light of death. I would much appreciate if you could send me the info so I can repair this thing. Times or hard but I still need football and drag racing! Since I can no loner afford to go see them live! Take care.  My e-mail is [email protected]

Tylerhowell
If you can send this to me

If you can send this to me that would be great!
[email protected]

Connect With Techlore