WS-65713 Blinking Green Light

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
pppp
WS-65713 Blinking Green Light

I have thrown in the towel and called a service guy to come fix my blinking green light of death.  From your help I can see that the culprit is likely a group of capacitors but I am not capable of that type work so I am at the mercy of the tech guy soon to show up at my door.  Any tips I should be aware of?

Whats the chances the tech will come in and want to replace entire boards versus just replacing capacitors?  What is the difference in costs?

Should I have a description of what to do ready for him?  Can you send me a "Here's How" to hand to him?

Larry Dillon
Just simply ask him about the

Just simply ask him about the capacitors in the DM board assembly. If he tells you it is something else, ask him to at least look at them first. If he does not know about this problem, throw him out the door.

pppp
Thanks Larry,

Thanks Larry,

Could you send me the instuctions for replacing the capacitors fo this WS-65713?

[email protected]

please
65613 BLINKING GREEN LIGHT

65613 BLINKING GREEN LIGHT

Hi Larry,

My email is [email protected]

Can you please me the information to fix my Mitsubishi projection TV.

Thanks a ton

Singhi

Coto
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I am experiencing the same blinking green light problem with my WS-65713. Could I please trouble you to send me the repair information to [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Kyle1962
Larry Dillon, you are a

Larry Dillon, you are a godsend.

My Mitsubishi WS65713 quit working unexpectedly a couple nights ago, and after a short internet search I found out about the infamous blinking green light of death. I see what a help you've been to others, and I was hoping you could extend the same courtesy to me. I'm not in a positioin to pay $800 to $1000 in repairs right now. I'm not afraid of a soldering iron, and I know enough to fix this myself with your help (I hope). Please send directions for the repair to [email protected]. Thank you in advance and with great gratitude,

Kyle

Chakemco
I have a WS65711 with the

I have a WS65711 with the same issue after a pulse power outage. I recevied instructions from another forum on disassembly and removal/replacement of the capacitors, but they were not for the 65711. On the 65711, the DM board is smaller (about 4x4 inches square) and it has 7 capacitors of the type described. I replaced all 7 per the instruction I received, but the green blinking light persists. Apparently there are other issues, or maybe just more capacitors that need to be replaced. I would appreciate receipt of the correct repair instructions for my specific model if you have them. This device is only 5 years old. I would hate to spend $1000 on a repair when I can buy a new 58" Plasma for around $2400. Either way, it's more than I want to spend at the moment.

Thanks,

Steve

[email protected]

Kyle1962
I found directions to repair

I found directions to repair this on another forum (with pictures) and after replacing the four capacitors my tv works great once again. Thanks for nothing, Larry.

jsheedy
I have a Mits WS-65713 with

I have a Mits WS-65713 with the blinking green light issue. Can you please send me directions on how to replace the capacitors? Thank you!!

jipper12
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with the capacitors could you send me the repair info please.

Edgar White
Can someone please help me

Can someone please help me out? TV troubles with the Mitsu (WS-65713) Blinking Green light will not stop flashing.

Thank you in advanced
Edgar White

pramod
Could you send me the

Could you send me the instuctions for replacing the capacitors fo this WS-65713?

pramod
Larry,

Larry,
[email protected]

mitsy
can you email me the caps

can you email me the caps that need to be replaced on the DM for the WS 65713 mt E-mail [email protected] green blinking light please thankyou

Olesparky
green blinking light on

green blinking light on mitsubishi ws 65713..can you please tell me or show me with pictures where this capasitors are located at so i can replace,thanks

EnergyMan
Larry...you seem to be the

Larry...you seem to be the man from all the posts that I have read. Can you send me the cap values and instructions for my WS65711. I would like to go to Radio Shack and get the parts ASAP. This old beast is the only TV i have in the house.

Thanks EnergyMan

evil
Larry is no longer with us,

Larry is no longer with us,

http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/30723/Farewell-Larry/

The fix can be found in the Service Manual section of this site.

Connect With Techlore