Samsung Convergence Module Part number

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kert
Samsung Convergence Module Part number

Need a little help in cross referenceing my convergence assy over to the latest and greatest part number. Samsung 42" projection TV Info:

model HCN4226WX/XAA

Chasis P55A, type CM42W8, Ser: 3CEW702873V

Convergence Part No. on board is P55A/J54A:AA41-00601C, CG AMP PCB, Commando PJT, dated 2003. It has two of the STK392-40's on it with the heat sink. I have not been sucessful in finding this part listed with any of the updated parts from sites such as partstore.com.  Samsungparts.com lists part as no longer available with no replacement part given. Also pictures of other boards seem to differ in that there are some resistors missing that mine has (difference in manufactures maybe???).

CharlieBrown
The boards BP95-00224A (P55A

The boards BP95-00224A (P55A COMMANDO) and BP95-00415B (COMMANDO/EXODUS) are supposed to be interchangeable. The are both CG AMP PCB's.  The AA41-00601C number is, IIRC, the part number for the raw printed circuit board without any components mounted on it.

Huskerfromthehill
I have a samsung p55a cm42w8.

I have a samsung p55a cm42w8. it looks like it has a red and green ghost on the picture. can you tell me how to focus the lenses. Is that what would cause the shadows?

Thanks for any help.

Doug

KIRK t
i TOO AM HAVING A PROBLEM

i TOO AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH FINDING MY CONVERGENCE BOARD. I HAVE THE SAME CHASIS BORAD AS THE GUY STATED ABOVE HOW EVER I HAVE A DIFFERENT SIZE TV. MY TV IS A SAMSUNG PROJECTION 65" TV - MY MODEL NUMBER IS (HCN653W) - MY MODEL CODE IS (HCN653W5S/XAA) IT ALSO HAS THE STK-O4O'S INSTALLED ON IT. i HAVE SPENT WEEKS GOOGLING, TALKING TO SAMSUNG,J&J PARTS, AND HAVE GOTTEN NO WHERE WITH THIS, IF ANY ONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS PLEASE PASS ON THE INFORMATION TO SOLVE THE PROBLLEM.WHERE CAN I ORDER THE PART. IT SEEMS LIKE ALL THE TV REPAIR GUYS HAVE GOT THE INFORMATION BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. i AM CASH TAPPED OUT, AND THEY WANT $600 JUST TO START REPAIRS, IN THE ECONOMY THERES NO XTRA TO GIVE FOR THAT, SOMEONE HAVE A HEART PLEASE HELP A GUY OUT IN THIS TIME OF NEED- FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE AND SUNDAY IS TERRIBLE WATCHING A GAME ON A 19" PC MONITOR TV, THANKS KIRK

evil
Most technicians only replace

Most technicians only replace the bad component not the entire board.

slinteriors
www.tvrepairworld.com should

www.tvrepairworld.com should have the board if not they can get it. Just leave them a email and they should be able to assist you with the board.

Connect With Techlore