Sony Vision Touch air egg remote (rm-v1)

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
777jtjman
Sony Vision Touch air egg remote (rm-v1)

I have been looking for one of these remotes for some time it is for my STR-DE805G Receiver.

Does anyone have one, I'll Buy it gladly, or is there a compatable replacement?

JENNBO
Are you looking for the Sony

Are you looking for the Sony Air Egg still?
I have Model # rm-vri ir-control
Actually only used for a month until we bought a new receiver.
Thanks, let me know or I will post on Ebay.
Jennbo

fulanito020
i, imtersted in buying that.

i, imtersted in buying that. let me know if u want to sell it please// [email protected]

CF
I would like to know if your

I would like to know if your Remote model #RM-VR1 a Sony Egg shape remote for AV Receiver STR-DE805G is still availablr? I am willing to pay the related postage.

urafag
y do u fagalas all buy these

y do u fagalas all buy these pieces a doggy poop

urafag
CF said:

CF said:
I would like to know if your Remote model #RM-VR1 a Sony Egg shape remote for AV Receiver STR-DE805G is still availablr? I am willing to pay the related postage.

Why Are you such a fag, ps3 is awsome

CBroadh2o
I am looking for one a Sony

I am looking for one a Sony Air-EGG or the now discontinued Sony replacement.

tdellatore
I have one, possibly two. I

I have one, possibly two. I thought I lost it, ordered one and then found the other. I also have the receiver in the original box. It had a short somewhere and I chose not to repair it and bought a new receiver. I am willing to give it away if someone buys the egg and pay for the shipping.

CBroadh2o
Mark Zigoris said: I have one

Mark Zigoris said: I have one, possibly two. I thought I lost it, ordered one and then found the other. I also have the receiver in the original box. It had a short somewhere and I chose not to repair it and bought a new receiver. I am willing to give it away if someone buys the egg and pay for the shipping.

Thanks, but another member had one that he sent me.

shaun hayes
i am looking for the egg

i am looking for the egg shape remote rm-vp1 does any still have one willing to pay plus shipping please help! email me at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks

punkrockdad
I have a Sony STR-DE805G AV

I have a Sony STR-DE805G AV Receiver with a broken RM-VR1 remote control. Having a hard time finding one. Anyone have an idea where I might find one from a reputable seller? Thanks.

shaun hayes
I just bought two egg shape

I just bought two egg shape remotest rm-vr1 if both work will sell one of them should be arriving shortly

tdellatore
I have an extra one that I

I have an extra one that I bought when I had the receiver. I have since diposed of the receiver but still have the extra egg. Its brand new, never used and am willing to sell it. Do you want to make an offer. I will consider anything reasonable.

Phil Barnett
Do you still have the egg

Do you still have the egg shaped remote for the Sony STR-DE805G receiver? I have looking for one or any other remote that allows me to reallu use this reciever.

Phil Barnett
JENNBO said: Are you looking

JENNBO said: Are you looking for the Sony Air Egg still? I have Model # rm-vri ir-control Actually only used for a month until we bought a new receiver. Thanks, let me know or I will post on Ebay. Jennbo

Do you still have the remote -VR1? If so, let me know by replying to this forum or to philbarnett2005@yahoo,com Thanks, Phil B.

Weeziewoodson
Would like to buy one if you
Would like to buy one if you still have it... Please contact me at [email protected] thank you

Connect With Techlore