WS55909 Mitsubishi

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Albert1
WS55909 Mitsubishi

Hello,

I am having the continous green light blinking problem on my Mitsubishi TV Model WS55909. Please send me instructions on how to repair.

Thanks!

Albert1 email: [email protected]

arkie
  This site is great on

This site is great on information required for consumers....Please send me instructions on how to repair continous green light blinking for my Mitsubishi TV Model WS55909

Albert1 email: [email protected]

arkie
Larry,

Larry,

May you please send me the instructions on how to repair my green blinking light for my Mitsubishi WS55909

Thanks,

ALbert1 email: [email protected]

ScottB101
Hello, I too am now

Hello, I too am now experiencing the blinking green light after plugging the power back in.. Can you please send me any info that I can use to repair the WS55909 ?

Thanks [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Scott, you really only need

Scott, you really only need to post a request once.

aboughton75773
i need help the power went

i need help the power went out and now my tv dont work the green light is just blinking for a min then stop for a min. then starts again i need some help some one plz. i got this paper from someone it ask if the tv is in shut down will i would think so but i not for sure if someone would plz help it would be nice i cant live with out my tv

Thanks
Alan

email [email protected]

[email protected]

jimhuddy
Larry,

Larry,

May you please send me the instructions on how to repair my green blinking light for my Mitsubishi WS55909

Thanks,

email: [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I have sent you the DM and

I have sent you the DM and the convergence repair DIY for this model TV

ad do
Hello,

Hello,

I am having the continous green light blinking problem on my Mitsubishi TV Model WS55909. Please send me instructions on how to repair.

Thanks!

adrian email: [email protected]

GiantsFan
I'm having the blinking green

I'm having the blinking green light problem with my TV ever since a lightening storm last week where the power cycled off and on 4 or 5 time in about a 20 second time period. Can you send me any information that I can use to repair this situation.

ktobin
Larry,

Larry,

I recently followed your convergence repair guide for the WS55909. When I went to power up again I came across this continual blinking green light problem. Will you send me your thoughts on how to solve this problem? Thanks.

Kyle
[email protected]

Thomas Quaranta
I have a Mitsubishi

I have a Mitsubishi Projection TV (WS-55909). I unplugged it and when I plugged it back in it would not turn on and the green light is flashing. I have tried to reset it several times to no avail. I have also unplugged it several times. Can you help?

TELY
I am having the green

I am having the green blinking light issue on my WS-55909. Pplease help!

Connect With Techlore