samsung hcn653w

1 post / 0 new
docdave
samsung hcn653w

this is a new one in my shop. not the normal stk and green pico fuses. also had one of these where i had to change both proscan board and didgital board. but in the later case i had full deflection both hor and vert but with horendase out of conver. screen. this one the set comes on then off then on. turning the screen control up i see a vert prob not a line. but more a "how can i put it" cat's eye. from right toleft gets bigger in the middle. have tryed vert la7845 have 2 supply's both + and - getting to chip. my road man brought in bottom only don't have screen and screen sensor array but that shouldn't matter?. don't have print. I'm in milwaukee and my friend that does samsung repair here can print on line. NOT TO GOOD AT IT. the tv came from belgen wis can order digiconvergence panel but they only have a sub. original # bp95-00146c there replacment is bp95-00415b. also i believe i unplugged all three convergence yokes and got on vert "can't be shure of that and got no vert" Don't hold me to that it was last week when the customer was all up on my phone and it's a bar. REMEMBER THE PACKERS are inportant to us chesse heads. If you can't help and anyone has a print IT WOULD BE MUCH WELCOME.  THANX DOC

Connect With Techlore