yet another GLOD thread

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
FGLOD
yet another GLOD thread

This is kinda funny, I purchased a WD-62825 Projection TV from Magnolia Audio in Torrance. A close friend bought the same TV the same day from Phil & Jims and my cousin bought the same TV in Reno within a week. My tv started the GLOD first, I had the extended warranty and long story short the tv was replaced with a new 65 inch 90 DAYS LATER ! My buddys tv crapped out (GLOD) 2 weeks after mine and my cousin a month later. Thats 3 tvs within 30 days ?!?!? Funny thing though, when my tv was replaced they REFUSED to take the old tv ?!!? The guys brought in the new tv, hooked it up and asked where the old tv was, I pointed towards the other room and they said, "Tell ya what, were in a hurry right now so we can't take the old tv" What am I supposed to do with it ? "Take it to the dump" We don't want it. well, its been 45 days now, no calls from Mitsu or anyone so..... HOW CAN I FIX IT ? Are there any reputable tv repair places in/around Corona, CA ?

Can someone get me the "fix" how to do it myself ? I hate to throw this thing away... It has the built in HD DVR...

Archie
btw, [email protected]
Archie
guess you guys were too busy

guess you guys were too busy to help out... I took it to the dump yesterday. Kinda sucked watching a new looking tv do a 4 foot drop off the tailgate. After we kicked the crap out of it and beat it with a pipe laying nearby I saw what looked like the DVR inside. It was kinda like therapy beating the TV to death. Too bad though..... Merry XMAS EVERYBODY !

Larry Dillon
What a shame, what a shame. I

What a shame, what a shame. I have been a bit busy and I must have missed your thread. Just hope now Mitsubishi does not want the set back.

Connect With Techlore