Mitsubishi ws65513 blinking green light

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
bigkat
Mitsubishi ws65513 blinking green light

I have a mitsubishi ws65513 projection tv. The green light blinks and then goes out and then blinks set will not turn on. Does anyone know what the cause of this is and what i have to do to fix it?

Larry Dillon
There is a possibility that

There is a possibility that there are four bad capacitors inside whats called the DM Module. If you leave an e-mail address, I will send you the information you need to repair this TV set. If you do not know how to solder, find someone who does. If you are successful in this repair, you should really feel good because you would have saved about 800 to 1000 bucks!

bigkat
Larry Dillon said: There is a

Larry Dillon said: There is a possibility that there are four bad capacitors inside whats called the DM Module. If you leave an e-mail address, I will send you the information you need to repair this TV set. If you do not know how to solder, find someone who does. If you are successful in this repair, you should really feel good because you would have saved about 800 to 1000 bucks!

Hi larry

Thank you for the information. My email is Greatdanetres @aol.com. Tese capacitors are they an item I could get at the local radio shack? Thank you and have a great Holiday.

Larry Dillon
Yes they are. You can use the

Yes they are. You can use the 25 volt type. I have heard of people using even the 35 volt type. Just be careful of how you install the capacitors and they do have a certain way they go onto the board. Also, after you replace the capacitors, you will need to make sure, double and triple check of the way you re-install the board back into the TV set. I would say that at least more then half of the people who replace the caps install the board back into the TV set incorrectly so the set does the same thing. If the set does not work, check the seating of the DM module over and over till you are absolutely sure the board is installed correctly. I will send out the information to you in just a short while. Good Luck with your repair.

loontunes
Same problem with the green

Same problem with the green blinking light on my Misubishi ws65513 .

Please forward any pictures or information that you have.

Gloria Looney

bbnmaui
I also have the constant

I also have the constant blinking green light on my ws-65513 Mitsubishi (3yrs 11 months old). Can you send the instructions and/or pics on how to replace the capacitors and  any recommendations for the replacement parts. Email [email protected]

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks, Mike

Jan Smith
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with the green blinking light on my Misubishi ws65513 .

Please forward any pictures or information that you have to repair this problem

Thanks

Jan Smith

Larry Dillon
Mike, they are on their way

Mike, they are on their way man. Jan, LOL, I am not a mind reader, to WHERE!!

Jan Smith
Sorry about that Larry

Sorry about that Larry

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Jan Smith

I have the same problem with the green blinking light on my Misubishi ws65513 .

Please forward any pictures or information that you have to repair this problem

Joe6
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I also have this problem.  Would you please send me these directions to?  My email address is [email protected].  Thanks for your help.

davidb
Please send the instructions

Please send the instructions to [email protected].

Thank you.

Larry Dillon
Already sent out to you David

Already sent out to you David, Joe6 whats the model number of the TV set?

5280 guy
Hi Larry I am also having the

Hi Larry I am also having the dreaded blinking light problem I was wanting to know if you would mind sending my the information to replace the modules.My tv is model 52725 medalion my email is [email protected] thanks for your help.

Larry Dillon
do you sdee the model number

do you sdee the model number of the thread you are posting on man! a little different from yours!?

jsue102
I'm having the same problem

I'm having the same problem with the blinking green light! Could you send directions to [email protected]. Thanks!

arnie
I have a WS65513, at

I have a WS65513, at attempted power on the green light comes on and in 2 minutes starts to blink. The TV does not power on as near as I can tell the 120 fuse is good. Would you send me the potential fix for the blinking light.
Thanks

Connect With Techlore