Mitsubishi WS-55859

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
edwardz
Mitsubishi WS-55859

Hi, I have this problem with my tv. green light blinks after power failing, and can't rest it. I check THE standby voltages , 6VS, 12VS, 32VS and 28VS are present. I read your article anout 4 caps needs to be replaced, please guide me where are those caps and if the problem is on DM board, where is the DM board?  pleasae send me the details for repair this problem, my Email: [email protected] thanks.

edwardz
Hi Larry, I need your help

Hi Larry, I need your help please, please guide me how to fix this problem, thank you.

Larry Dillon
Your still shouting at me man

Your still shouting at me man! You are typing in all capital letters and that is considered shouting.

edwardz
sorry Larry,  i am down to

sorry Larry,  i am down to earth, i need your help, please let me know, i have this problem since last power failing, please let me know details about this matter, i saw you mentioned DM board., and four caps. thank you.

edwardz
hi larry,

hi larry,

waiting for your respond, please help me to fix my tv, green light won't stop blinking, thank you and happy holidays.

Larry Dillon
Much better. This model has

Much better. This model has seven capacitors in the DM assembly. I will send you the service manual and the Pictures I have so you can go in and replace the seven capacitors. Good Luck.

Big Kahuna
Larry I jumped to this thread

Larry I jumped to this thread because it has my correct model number. My DM just screws onto a shelf in a seperate box unlike the ones that needed to be seated properly. I am also ordering "Nichicon Radial Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors - 105 Degree 1000UF 25V - RoHS: non-compliant/CONTAINS Pb" from Mouser if these will work better and replace the 85C. Do you have any documentation service/repair/etc. that would assist me. [email protected]
I had a service guy in the beginning pull everything and tested the DM and said that it was good. He made a call to another service tech and was told the DM was definately bad. Anyway he just put everything back without plugging any of it back together and I am not sure there isn't something I could have missed. As stated in other thread I replaced the magnificent 7 and checked all the fuses but still do not get picture or sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know you are hammered everyday with request from several people. I am certainly grateful for your time and expertise to all the responses. Thanks again, Kahuna

98formula
Larry,

Larry,

Sorry for the repost, but I just realized I initially posted this to the wrong thread.  

I have a WS-55859 and now have the same issue.  Nothing but a green blinking light.  Please, please send me the repair info.......

[email protected]

Thanks for all of your help!!!

Joe 

Larry Dillon
Joe, the files are on their

Joe, the files are on their way. Good Luck

Maxxdd
Hey Larry. Sounds like your

Hey Larry. Sounds like your the man to talk to on flashing power lights.  I too have this terrible illness, well at least my WS-55859 does. 

Could you please send me the information everyone is so thankful for..... [email protected]

Thanks! 

Larry Dillon
I will send the documents to

I will send the documents to you asap man. Good luck with the repairs.

Michael S
Larry, would you please

Larry, would you please advise if this is the same solution: http://hdtvoice.com/voice/showthread.php?t=32186

SvcFace
i have the same problem with

i have the same problem with the WS-55859 Mitsubishi green flashing light. Should I unplug the tv and then try to reset or should i just keep it plugged in and let the obnoxious green blinking light continue to flash. the last time this happened, i was able to reset for no apparent reason after it blinked for two solid days. any and all help would be appreciated . . . svcface

Rob_D
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please help us too? We have a WS-55859 with the BGLOD....

Thanks!

Rob

Larry Dillon
Rob, where am I suppose to

Rob, where am I suppose to send you any info man??!!!'
Larry D

Rob_D
oops, thought you could see

oops, thought you could see my email...

[email protected]

Thanks!

BBrown
Larry,

Larry,

There was a power outage last night and I woke up to my WS-55859 Mitsubishi with the dreaded blinking light. I would appreciate it if you could forward the repair manual and/or other instructions so that I may attempt to repair it.

Thank you!

Bill

Connect With Techlore