Memorex MMP8585 help

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Raider3388
Memorex MMP8585 help

Hey guys I need some help. I bought a 4 gig mp3 player. Its a memorex mmp8585 and I have close to 150 songs on it. My question is how do i create playlists for it? So instead of searching for the song I want or listening to random selected songs. I hope my question is clear. Thanks in advance.

Beau
I don't have the answer for

I don't have the answer for you, but I do have a question. Did your MMP8585 ever freeze up on you? And if it did how did you fix it? Thanks.

Littblond
Beau said: I don't have the

Beau said: I don't have the answer for you, but I do have a question. Did your MMP8585 ever freeze up on you? And if it did how did you fix it? Thanks.

I just purchased this model for a christmas present for my father. It will not load any songs. I went to Memorex web site and downloaded the "firmware". I called tech support. was told to download firmware. they even sent me a email with a video to "show me how" ( like i dont all ready know this.) My issues is that my pc will not reconize this MP3 player.  I asked them how am I supposed to update your bad firmware ( they have admitted this) if my pc does not reconize this player. they told me to sendit back and they will fix it. the WILL NOT REPLACE this. they kept saying this is a known issues.

I purchased this because it was Memorex and I will never purchase anything from them again. their tech support is not knowledgeable, and cannot fix their issues. Their answer is to download firmware and update... no help as to getting the  PC to reconize the player. 

I hope you have better luck. 

carlos pena
Me to when i charge my

Me to when i charge my mmp8585 it always freezes were the "ok to remove" screen pop's up and the battery in the bottom that shows that it's charging does not show.

BigRob
Beau said: I don't have the

Beau said: I don't have the answer for you, but I do have a question. Did your MMP8585 ever freeze up on you? And if it did how did you fix it? Thanks.

There is a small recess hole on the top of the device to the right of the earphone jack. the reset button is inside it. Use a pin and push down.

Micah Robichaux
to create a playlist, do this

to create a playlist, do this:

Plug the mp3 player into the computer.

Once it says

Wasabi
Got music loaded on the

Got music loaded on the player, want to add photos but mt PC uses Vista so the disk is no good. Trying to find the video converter software but just get the run around from Driver Detective to other stuff I don't want. Memorex has to have it somewhere with no middle man?

\= need help
i relly want to know how to

i relly want to know how to deleat music off it

Connect With Techlore