Auto Convergence? How?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
aussieoak
Auto Convergence? How?

How can I perform an auto convergense on my Sony KP-46WT500?

zapdbf
There is a button on the

There is a button on the front of the set if your tv is equipped with it, but it will only work if the convergence is off slightly if it is off allot then you need to perform a full factory convergence on it. 

AusRAP
How do I perform a full

How do I perform a full factory convergence??

zapdbf
start here http://www
Brother Craig
If both my blue and red guns

If both my blue and red guns can converge and the green gun is your base line.How will changing

out the stk392-110 convergence chips for the blue and red tubes, help remove the bent stripes coming out of my green gun.I have taken the covers off and looked directly in the green light and can see the stripes.I,m going to try to clean all the connections being I did get to work the first night I got.after tuneing the convergence and tuning the each color and even tuneing useig the levers on each tube it looked like it just came out of the box.The next morning when i turned it on

the green screen appeared stretched at the top 1/3 ,great in the middle third with all three crosses

white and the bottom third looks like the green electron stream was folded over on it self.

Brother Craig
If both my blue and red guns

If both my blue and red guns can converge and the green gun is your base line.How will changing

out the stk392-110 convergence chips for the blue and red tubes, help remove the bent stripes coming out of my green gun.I have taken the covers off and looked directly in the green light and can see the stripes.I,m going to try to clean all the connections being I did get it to work the first night I got.after tuneing the convergence and tuning the each color and even tuneing useig the levers on each tube it looked like it just came out of the box.The next morning when i turned it on

the green screen appeared stretched at the top 1/3 ,great in the middle third with all three crosses

white and the bottom third looks like the green electron stream was folded over on it self.

zapdbf
The Green is also converged

The Green is also converged through those ic's not just red and blue.

Connect With Techlore