wuts wrong

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
statiklullaby
wuts wrong

i have an RCA 27in. SDTV, i've had it for a little more than a year, last night i went to turn it on, the power light blinks for a while then comes on but the screen does'nt and the remote does'nt work. I unplugged it for a while thinking maybe this would fix the problem, but when i plug it back in it makes a strange beeping noise and it still doesnt work...the tv worked the day before with no problems... wuts wrong and how do i fix it

zapdbf
not enough information. If

not enough information. If you want to attempt to troubleshoot it yourself i can give you some tips. You need a dvm and know how to use it.

rkxray
what info do you need? ur

what info do you need? ur gunna have to tell me cuz im very ignorant when it comes to this stuff...sry

zapdbf
Like, taking measurements

Like, taking measurements with the dvm with the back off of the tv, with the tv plugged in. If this frightens you maybe you need to call someone. The tv will have about 25,000 volts in it when turned on. Unfortunately without this kind of detailed analysis i cannot get a better fix for you.

rkxray
ic, well thanks for trying

ic, well thanks for trying lol, i think ill just take it somewhere...i dont want to make things worse..

Connect With Techlore