Click to DVD: File Format not supported

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jman
Click to DVD: File Format not supported

I created a Project in the Click to DVD software about 6 weeks ago.  Since then I have re-opened the project to make additional copies.  I did not edit any of the content.  I just tried to open it again to make another copy and after clicking on "Create DVD" I get this error message:  CANNOT CAPTURE BECAUSE THE FILE FORMAT IS NOT SUPPORTED.  If no content was changed, how can it all of a sudden not support a file?  I also tried to open up another project and am getting this error message: ID: 1.   I updated to version 2.5 and am still using Windows Media ME.  I have not upgraded to Vista.  Any thoughts or ideas on this issue?

Matt Whitlock
Okay, I'll bite. What format

Okay, I'll bite. What format is the file in?

Mel-Mel
(No subject)

Mel-Mel
The project is in CTD format.

The project is in CTD format.  I just noticed that in the folders on the C: Drive under this project name - there are many WAV files which I know that Click to DVD doesn't accept.  This is the only project that has these wav files in it.  If I delete them or convert them, the project won't open.  If I leave them there I can view and hear the project in the Click to DVD program but I can't transfer the info to DVD. 

lsandler
I've had this error which

I've had this error which went away after I removed custom background music from Picture Slideshow and added their suggested music.

Connect With Techlore