ws-55513 blinking light

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
revster1
ws-55513 blinking light

The little green light on the front of my television keeps blinking.  Looks like this is a very common problem, and I was wondering if I could receive the information for the fix, Larry.   Thank you again in advance!! Please email to [email protected] .

VCrimmel
I just baught a phillips 37

I just baught a phillips 37 lcd tv and i turned the tv off today ran some errons came back and there was a flashing red light on the bottom left hand corner. tv wont power up at all. tv is under full warranty but what could this problem be. anyone that could help out would be great you can email me direct at [email protected].

thanks alot

Curt1950
that problem on my WS  55511

that problem on my WS  55511 turned out to be the IC plus 2 -- 4 amp pico fuses ......... i paid a tech to come in .. 350 bucks ........ didn't find forum in time .. but what the heck, fixed and up and runnin ............. a 2002 model

Dennis Steelman
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same problem with my WS-55513. Will you email me the directions for this repair?

My email address is [email protected]

jgreenberg
my tv is scott 32 inch lcd

my tv is scott 32 inch lcd hdtv with the same problem of flashing red light,any solutions?

kwolf1215
Dennis Steelman said: Larry,

Dennis Steelman said: Larry, I have the same problem with my WS-55513. Will you email me the directions for this repair? My email address is [email protected]

Larry, I have the same problem with my WS-55513.  Can you send the repair directions to me?  [email protected].  Thanks.

kwolf1215
Larry,

Larry,

Any chance of getting the info to fix my WS-55513.  It's got the blinking green light and doesn't want to start.

email:  [email protected]

Thanks, Gregg

Darken
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same problem with my WS-55513. Will you email me the directions for this repair?

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you,

Darken

Joe777
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I also have the same model and brand tv. Will you email me the same directions please?
Thank you

Joe
[email protected]

price
larry i have the same problem

larry i have the same problem with my ws-55513 but i replaced the caps and still blinking light

Connect With Techlore