Mitsubishi TV WS-55313

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
todamia
Mitsubishi TV WS-55313

My three year old mitsubishi seems to have some image problems.  The screen will display a bright green and sometimes hues of pink and purple and red very often as I try to enjoy tv.  A TV repair man says that the Doubler Board may be the cause of the problem.  There was an error code.  The code was 24.  What can I do?

Thanks,

Tom

Larry Dillon
21 is an x-ray protect code.

21 is an x-ray protect code. That means the power supply or the sweep circuit has a problem in it. You could have bad capacitors in the poawer supply or the sweep power supply. I have not seen a bad double board cause what you describe, but anything is possiable I guess. Good Luck

lampman
Larry Dillon said: 21 is an x

Larry Dillon said: 21 is an x-ray protect code. That means the power supply or the sweep circuit has a problem in it. You could have bad capacitors in the poawer supply or the sweep power supply. I have not seen a bad double board cause what you describe, but anything is possiable I guess. Good Luck

I move the doubler board 2 or 3 times, and the picture came clear.  Last time something short and the T.V would not turn on.  Error code 24..........

Larry Dillon
You shorted out the power

You shorted out the power supply. There is a resistor or circuit protector that is now bad in the sets main power supply or the sweep supply.

marioz
I have a Mitsubishi TV Flat

I have a Mitsubishi TV Flat screen projection 42" The problem im having is the screen is Green. The menue works but no picture just green. What could be my problem? I have had the repair guy over twice now and it doesnt do it when he is here. He has been NO HELP. He thought it could be the cable box. So when its been going green i took out the cable box and bypassed it and it still is just green. I have a 4 year warrent and it goes off this DECEMEBER.

lampman
Hey Larry, I removed the

Hey Larry, I removed the doubler board i turned the tv on and the power stays on.  I installed the board and the power goes off, where can I order a doubler board, if thats the proble. 

-Tom

lampman
todamia said: Hey Larry, I

todamia said: Hey Larry, I removed the doubler board i turned the tv on and the power stays on.  I installed the board and the power goes off, where can I order a doubler board, if thats the proble.  -Tom

lampman
todamia said: Hey Larry, I

todamia said: Hey Larry, I removed the doubler board i turned the tv on and the power stays on.  I installed the board and the power goes off, where can I order a doubler board, if thats the problem.  -Tom

Larry Dillon
you will need to contact

you will need to contact Mitsubishi and ask them where the closest authorized parts house is from you. You will need to give them a part number.

lampman
After a month I recieved my

After a month I recieved my doubler board, I installed it and it works for about a half an hour.  The T.v. stays on and the sound is good but no picture.  I don't even get the menu.  I then turn it off and turn it back on and it works for a couple of min...............

Larry Dillon
I would exchange the board

I would exchange the board you received abd tell them you think it is defective first. If that does not work, you might have a vertical problem in the set somewhere. This could be a defective component such as a capacitor, a bad vertical output IC , a bad connoection on the vertical IC or on the power supply that feeds the vertical circuit.

lampman
Replaced the board and the tv

Replaced the board and the tv is working fine.  Thanks larry for all the help you guys are great.

Larry Dillon
Great! You had a bad board

Great! You had a bad board then. Is not the first time I have had a defective new board.

Richard1
I just bought a 50"

I just bought a 50" Mitsubishi projection tv and there is faint lines that run across the screen that float down. Sometimes upwards on every channel. Even on dvd's. I tried all the settings and nothing seems to work. What part do you think i need to tweek or replace?

Richard1
I just bought a 50"

I just bought a 50" Mitsubishi projection tv and there is faint lines that run across the screen that float down. Sometimes upwards on every channel. Even on dvd's. I tried all the settings and nothing seems to work. What part do you think i need to tweek or replace?

Jason429
I have a 50" Mitsubishi

I have a 50" Mitsubishi projection tv. At first signs of trouble the tv would turn on but with a small distorted picture. After about 10 min or so it would come in, sometimes to big. Now when you hit the power button it will turn on then turn right off. What could be the problem and how do I fix it?

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,

Richard1818
Hello,

Hello,

My mitsu ws55313 is having sound problem. When I start the TV the sound will good but after one minute it will be lost. There is a loud sound before loosing the sound.

Do you have the solution for this please.

Thanks

Connect With Techlore