New Verizon Voyager - Competition for the iPhone?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeff Block
New Verizon Voyager - Competition for the iPhone?

The New York Times writes today that Verizon has announced it's new high-end smartphone, the Voyager, made by LG. Has anyone heard anything more about it? Anyone thinking about getting one?

It's got the large touchscreen going on, and claims to support higher-speed Internet connectivity than the iPhone, but I somehow imagine the interface won't compete with Apple's.

Anyway, anyone got any predictions to make?

used_gum
My brother has the voyager, I

My brother has the voyager, I personally have not had much experience with either phones, but I do believe the iphone has more capabilities, when my brother gets on the internet it's the same as on my samsung alias, so I do believe the iphone is more powerful. However the advantage witht he voyager is the fact that it has the keyboard, the iphone has a touch keyboard which idk how much I personally would like that, so, it's pretty much whatever you think and how much you are willing to pay. Also, a neat feature that I'm not sure if the iphone has it or not, but there is live tv on the voyager. It has a little antenna and everything.

mitchelldog
i am getting this phone

i am getting this phone somtime next month and when i get it i'll post a short review and the only bad thing right now that i know of is it dosnt have wi-fi which might be a problem but overall i heard it was a great phone also cnet.com rated it a 8.0/10.0 which is really good for that site

Connect With Techlore