WS-55613 green blinking light

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
tony faus
WS-55613 green blinking light

Larry,

I could use some help on my blinking green light problem i am pretty handy and i want to give this a shot anything you can e mail me, that would be great this is for my mother inlaw that thinks i can do anything, she does not even have a owers manual. 

guerita
Larry & Tony,

Larry & Tony,

I also have the blinking green light problem.  Would love to have the Mitsubishi service manual.

Wesb

DON
We also have a problem with

We also have a problem with the green blinking light on Mitsubishi TV.  TV will not come on.  Where is reset button located?  Any suggestions to overcome the blinking light problem?

Jackjr

mwilks55
Larry, I see where you have a

Larry, I see where you have a fix for the Mitsubishi WS-55613 with a blinking green light, also TV is dead. You referred to some caps bad. Would you mind sending me the fix please.

thanks mwilks

Mr.Rick
What does the DM board look

What does the DM board look like our WS55859 had a blinking green light we called repair man he states it is the DM assembly

Larry Dillon
mwilks, I would be happy to

mwilks, I would be happy to share the documents with you, but where would you like me to send them to? E-mail address man!

Larry Dillon
Mr Rick, i will certainly

Mr Rick, i will certainly help you out if you send an e-mail address first. You can repair most of this model number DM assy. and save a bunch of cash. (800 bucks at least)

Mr.Rick
Larry Dillon said: Mr Rick, i

Larry Dillon said: Mr Rick, i will certainly help you out if you send an e-mail address first. You can repair most of this model number DM assy. and save a bunch of cash. (800 bucks at least)

My e-mail is [email protected]

I took the dm board assembly out (part#935c9860) I checked the voltage on the 7 caps 3 were bad purchased new ones.  How do you test the caps?  What is a good reading verses a bad reading?  Thank you in advance.

Larry Dillon
Just replace all seven, they

Just replace all seven, they are all going to go and if you dink around and wait, it will for sure take out the dM board IC's then you will for sure have to buy a new board. Also do not forget to check the small white surface mounted fuse on the DM board. It is written in yellow lettering where and what the fuse is.

tvless
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with the green light blinking then going off and the set never turning on. How can I fix this? It is the second time it needs fixing.

Larry Dillon
What was done with the first

What was done with the first repair. The repair mentioned here is for a DM Module repair where the green light Never stops blinking.

tvless
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
What was done with the first repair. The repair mentioned here is for a DM Module repair where the green light Never stops blinking.

They said they replaced a board.  My light did not continuously blink, it just blinks a few times but the tv never goes on.  I don't mind paying a reasonable price to have this fixed, but I think I was over charged last time and it has only been about a year since it was fixed.  It is a 2002 set.  We don't know whether to fix it or get another set.  Other than this problem, we are very pleased.

Kevin York
Larry,

Larry,

Sounds like you are the man when it comes to the Mitsu's. I have a 55' that was left unplugged for several days, and now I get the non stop green blinking light, and the reset button seems to have had no affect. am i to assume from the posts that some caps on the DM module leaked down and went bad ? and that I should just replace all seven at once ?

Kevin

Connect With Techlore