Started Halo 3?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
milw
Started Halo 3?

I haven't gotten my 360 yet (gotta raise some cash first) but I'm wondering if anyone can report on Halo 3, just released yesterday Sept. 25. We found some cut scenes were uploaded to YouTube, but within hours it seemed that Microsoft had gotten them removed again!

cheers- Scott 

Matt Whitlock
Hi Scott,

Hi Scott,

I'm working with one of our own crew here who just so happened to pick up Halo 3 yesterday. Expect a full review of Halo 3 here on TechLore in the coming days. Stay tuned....

Marty Mudge
scott

scott

halo 3 is probably one of the best games ever. i recommend it as the best game to get on an xbox 360. for right now xbox 360 is the best system for games. but by the end of next year PS3 will. it has FF13 and versus-13, final fantasy 7 remake, and grand theft auto 4

Matt Whitlock
needs tv help said: scott

needs tv help said: scott halo 3 is probably one of the best games ever. i recommend it as the best game to get on an xbox 360. for right now xbox 360 is the best system for games. but by the end of next year PS3 will. it has FF13 and versus-13, final fantasy 7 remake, and grand theft auto 4

Wow! Several bold statements in there!

Curious to see that you've picked the PS3 as the bigger console by next year. Final Fantasy 13 will no doubt boost PS3 sales, but I'm not convinced the FF7 remake will ever see the light of day. Gran Turismo 5 (the real full game) could be a difference maker, but at this rate it won't debut for another few years. Grand Theft Auto 4 will be released on both the 360 and PS3, so I see no advantage there either.  Versus-13??? Nahhh.

Take a look at the 360 lineup both this holiday and for next spring/summer. If those games hit, 360 will remain king of the next gen consoles through next year. Wii will either still be a huge hit or yesterday's news... only time will tell there. 

Joseph Ahern
I have both systems currently

I have both systems currently (and the Wii). Right now the 360 is consuming most of my game play. There just arent any games I really want to play on the PS3 right now. Every now and then I'll get into some Warhawk which I really do like. But Project Gotham 4 and Halo 3 are really great games. I'd like to see what others think!

Connect With Techlore