What are the best 3 games for the Wii?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeff Block
What are the best 3 games for the Wii?

I'm on a mission...  I want to know what the best games are for the Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS/3, and Nintendo Wii.  I'm trying to get a feel for which of these systems I should buy.

So, make some game recommendations!  What are the best 3 games the Wii has to offer? 

foreverdigital
My favorite games for the Wii

My favorite games for the Wii are still the Wii Sports ones that come with the system! They definitely take the most advantage of the mobility factor of Wiimotes! I have a bunch of games, but those are really the only ones that I would play for hours straight. I also have a game called Trauma Center (I think that's it?) where you use your Wiimote and Nunchuk as surgical tools. Completely fake, but still interesting interactions and things :) 3rd one... tough... It's definitely NOT Rapala. I can't think of a 3rd right now, my games are at home collecting dust, unfortunately!

Matt Whitlock
I'd give Zelda: Twilight

I'd give Zelda: Twilight Princess a nod, but I enjoyed it better on GameCube more than I did the Wii version. Wagging the Wiimote to swing the sword was only fun for about the first 5 battles, then I wanted to go back to buttons.

Wii Sports would have to be high on the list, and..... hmmmm. Mario and Super Smash Bros aren't out yet, so let's go with Warioware Smooth Moves or Super Paper Mario. It's really a toss up.

There are tons of great 360 games, so a top list would probably need to be broken down by genre. Here are some of my favs, but you'll probably get more suggestions if you say what genre you like. I've enjoyed Gears of War, Call of Duty 2, Viva Pinata, EA Fight Night Round 3, Madden 08, Table Tennis, Rainbow Six Vegas, etc.

PS3 is shy of some killer exclusive titles, but Resistance: Fall of Man is pretty good. I think Sony is banking on not what's here today (which isn't much in My Opinion), but some of the games they've been touting for a while that do look quite impressive. Unchated, Drake's Fortune and, of course, Metal Gear Solid 4 will be huge hits.

Which console will you stand up for?

Connect With Techlore