10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tatters

Hi, I have an 80cm Centrex Television, model:CTT 8009E. Have no idea what to do. I've tried a lot of different combinations but still nothing. Please can someone help me..My daughter has pressed some buttons thats locked the tv. The screen is all blue with a closed padlock in the top left hand corner of the screen. Cry

Tatters
Would love to get a response

Would love to get a response from someone.

eesmdt
These sets have similar
These sets have similar operations through the TV Remote.
I found this posted and it may help.

HAVE A CENTREX 68CM TV MODEL # CTT6809E THE SCREEN HAS GONE ALL BLUE WITH A RED PADLOCK ON THE TOP OF SCREEN HOW DO I REMOVE IT I CAN ONLY TURN THE TV OFF AND THATS IT

bill pace
Posted: July 28th, 2007, 3:17pm Quote Report to Moderator
Medium Member

Logged On: 3 days 13 hours 47 minutes
Dont have info for your specific model.
On some models:
Simultaneously press & hold the "F" button & MUTE on remote for 5+ seconds till the lock icon disappears.

On others:
Press & hold the "+" button on remote for 4+ seconds till the lock icon disappears.
"+" button located bottom right on remote.

See what's on your remote & try that.You can only disable it with the remote for the tv.

Tatters
I would like to say thank-you

I would like to say thank-you to the FishinTVguy. Thank-you so much, we are able to watch TV again. My tv is an 80cm centrex model:CTT8009E. My daughter had pressed some buttons which caused it to lock. The tv did nothing but show a full blue screen with a red locked padlock in the top left hand corner of the screen. By pressing the "+" button located at the bottom right side of the remote. I held it in for 3-4 seconds. Once again thank-you.Wink

Larry Dillon
Yes thank you fishin guy. We

Yes thank you fishin guy. We will have to add this one to the list of lockout codes and commands we have started here. Good Job!

Richo01
FishinTVguy, can you please

FishinTVguy, can you please help me I have a Centrex Ctt8009E tv with a shot Remote, I have 2 different universal remotes that will only take a 3 digit code, can you tell me what the code is.
Regards
Richard

grateful
Thank you for this reply. My

Thank you for this reply. My grandson has done the same thing by locking it and I so looking forward to going home and trying the above. Thank you for this as this has been bothering me all week
Grateful

grateful
I am so grateful for this my

I am so grateful for this my grandson locked the TV and we have had problems all week thnak you
Grateful

Mark 20
I've had a similar problem

I've had a similar problem with a Muller TS-21TV (sold in Australia through discount stores some years ago). To unlock the TV from blue screen with red padlock, press & hold the 'Disp' button on the remote control for at least five seconds.

wayne18870
i have a matsui M15DIGB19(A)

i have a matsui M15DIGB19(A) and i have accidently locked the buttons, and dont have a remote to take it off, is there anyway to bypass it
any help would be greatfully appreciated.
cheers

Connect With Techlore