Philips 60pp935217

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
mondogecko
yeah, but it costs me $200

yeah, but it costs me $200 more. The idiot just started connecting, looked like he was in a damn hurry. oh well, lesson learned. Thanks alot guys!

magicmar
I am experiencing a red tint

I am experiencing a red tint to my picture, can anyone shed any light on the problem. I am in a rural area and there isn't a repair man for 80 miles.

magicmar
I am having a similar problem

I am having a similar problem with my Phillips 60pp935217. I has a red tint to the picture. I am 80 miles from the nearest repair man. Can anyone shed any light on the matter? thanks.

acdcadrian
what are your settings for

what are your settings for you tv plz i need them

joanny
Maybe you can help with 60"

Maybe you can help with 60" phillips rear projection tv turn it on this morning and all i get is flashing lights aroung the power button. It's 6 slow and then 5 fast flashes. Can't seem to find anything online about the error messages. I have had the red light before and replaced the bulb but this is different. No picture or sound just the 6 and 5 flashes. Any suggestions.

indiehollywood
i have a philips 60pp935217

i have a philips 60pp935217 that won't turn on. i checked the fuse on power supply ok. what should i do? i unplugged the tv for about 3hrs and tried powering on again and it works. is there a part going bad on this?

Pages

Connect With Techlore