Vert Lines on a mitsubishi wd62725

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
kahea
Vert Lines on a mitsubishi wd62725

I have a wd62725 with black lines running from top to bottom, but the lines are not solid all the way through and the move around. I think the problem is in the PWB-DM board. I did not take it out yet. Am I starting in the right spot???

kahea
Hey larry dillon or MOtvGuy

Hey larry dillon or MOtvGuy can any one of you help me with this I don't want to buy a new set. can any of you fix this pwb-dm board. I understand I can't get this part on my own. I need to be a service tech. Help please.

MOtvGuy
If you put up the on screen

If you put up the on screen menu are the lines in front of the menu or behind it?

kahea
Can any one poinrt me in the

Can any one poinrt me in the right direction??? I have some know how but just need a little guide

Larry Dillon
If the lines are in the menu,

If the lines are in the menu, then it could be the DM board. If they are not, then the problem is likely in the video, the PIP circuit or possibly the vertical sweep circuit. good Luck.

Eansy Beansy
I just replaced a bunch of

I just replaced a bunch of caps on the DM board and the set now works but I am seeing tiny white specks flickering only on the black colors. If I get a full black screen it looks like stars flickering in the night sky. What is that & how do I fix it? GBLOD on WD-62725

Connect With Techlore