Hitachi 43fdx01b has double picture

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vincent
Hitachi 43fdx01b has double picture

Hi I need help on my Hitachi 43fdx01b hd tv It has a double picture one picture looks good but it shows a shadow of a second pic just above it. What can be done to fix this problem?

I called alocal tv repair and over the phone was told it would cost more to repair than its worth. I can't see that. was he right

Larry Dillon
You did not call an

You did not call an authorized Hitachi repair shop I bet. This problem is two convergence amp IC's and should cost you more then a few hundred bucks to repair. Try calling another shop, as if they told you this, without even looking at the set, they are probably looking to make, lets say fixing big tag items like flatscreens or something like that. Maybe the tech was having a bad day. If that is the onlt shop around, call them back and ask them how much it would be to come to your home and repalce the two convergence IC's, and for the alignment once the IC's are installed. If this is not the only shop around, I would call the others.  Good Luck

Vincent
Larry Dillon said: You did

Larry Dillon said: You did not call an authorized Hitachi repair shop I bet. This problem is two convergence amp IC's and should cost you more then a few hundred bucks to repair. Try calling another shop, as if they told you this, without even looking at the set, they are probably looking to make, lets say fixing big tag items like flatscreens or something like that. Maybe the tech was having a bad day. If that is the onlt shop around, call them back and ask them how much it would be to come to your home and repalce the two convergence IC's, and for the alignment once the IC's are installed. If this is not the only shop around, I would call the others.  Good Luck

Thanks Larry I will call someone else monday

Vincent

Connect With Techlore