Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Warren_k75
Larry,

Larry,

Just got back from vacation with the dreaded blinking green light on my Mitsu 62525. I'd love a copy of the directions to fix. Could you email to [email protected]?

Thanks in advance!!
Warren

tonyatnt
hello i have a mitsubishi

hello i have a mitsubishi #391 model ws48523 projection tv and from this link i found out you had the service manual in 2008 reguarding the capatiors could you help me call 702-553-9305

62'' Mitsubishi
We also have the blinking

We also have the blinking green timer light problem also, tv will not reset our model no. WD62525. Please email me instructions and any pictures to go by that you can. Thanks in advance!

bdstew
I've been seeing all these

I've been seeing all these posts for the Mitsubishi blinking green light.  Has anyone had any success fixing one of these.  I've got mine in pieces, cant seem to get the boards fully out and am considering throwing the thing out.  Am I the only one struggling with this??

Brian

xray
Larry,

Larry,
I have been using this site for the past 2 years and have to say that you have helped me and everyone else so many times.

My question this time is related to Mitsubishi ws-65813. Originally this set had the dm blinking light issue, but I replaced all 4 capacitors with 1000uf 25v 105c. After the repair I turned the tv on watched a little bit of tv and turned it off. The tv sat for a day and I went to turn it on and it's back to the blinking light again. Someone had repaired it previously, because instead of replacing the 4amp surface mount fuse they used a piece of wire. When I saw this I replaced the wire with a 4amp pico fuse with the same rating because I don't have any surface mount fuses on hand. Am I looking for other problems on the dm board, or could this be issues on the power board?

Let me know what you think. Thanks again for all your help.

debbie v
I am having the same problems

I am having the same problems as above and all the capacitors was replaced. Any way to by pass the timer or fix this problem?
Thank you

fullwrench
I replaced the capacitors

I replaced the capacitors(1000uf)on 3 boards and have some power on the test points, but not all of them(on the power board). Anyone know how many capacitors have to be replaced total and which ones?? Or is there something else i should be looking at??

xray
jeffrorocksu there is a

jeffrorocksu there is a complete list of capacitors to replace at this site.
http://www.tvrepairworld.com/mitsubishi_repair_kits

Rlee584
Larry,

Larry,

I came across this post trying to figure out why my WD-52525 green light does not stop blinking after the lamp light was replaced. I put a new lamp in and the set will not power on. Pushing reset button...no help. The original lamp light, the filament just shattered.

I would greatly appreciate it if you can send me the replacement procedures for the hi-temp capacitors

Thank You in advance,
Roger

Debus04
Hello larry I too am having a

Hello larry I too am having a problem with the flashing green light on my mitsubishi WS-65513 and i was wondering if i can get the instructions on how to repair it. my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you

IMSHORTY
Larry.

Larry.

I do to have a problem with a wd52825. flashing light. i need everything/inf. to get this tv working. i could really use the help.

thanx in advance.

IMSHORTY
Sorry Larry.

Sorry Larry.

Send it to [email protected]

METAL MIKE
JUST REPLACED MYALL 7

JUST REPLACED MYALL 7 CAPACITERS ON MY SET AFTER HAVING THE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT SYNDROME. TV WORKED GREAT FOR ABOUT AN HOUR, THEN PICTURE STARTED FADING TO A VERY BLURRY WHITE COLOR WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE SCREEN. SOUND WORKS JUST FINE. ANY IDEA OF WHAT THE CUASE OF THOS IS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.

METAL MIKE
update. after tv off for 2hrs

update. after tv off for 2hrs. picture is near perfect, however it starts to fade to a blurry white after about 1 hr. could it be a faulty capaciter? or is something heating up causing this problem. t.v. is ws-65869

Don The M
Same issue here. Please email

Same issue here. Please email the instructions if you can.
My set is 55", but I would assume the fix is the same. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Johnny Mac
Hello: Posted this on

Hello: Posted this on another thread and thought i should add it here as well. Any information would be appreciated.

Paste -
Hi Guys: 55711 with blinking green that won't go out. We were watching a DVD when we had a power failure. When the power came back on an hour or so later, the light was blinking. We've had this TV since Dec. 2001 with zero problems, but only use it half the normal time, so it's not like the typical 8 years of use. Nothing turns the light out, unplugging, reset, holding power and menu simultaneaously, unplugging for 5 minutes, etc. No sound when doing any of those things above. Did not see any comments on this same model number, but i have not checked all posts either. Assuming it's similar to most others. Would appreciate any specific information to this model number, to include instructions, etc. Sincerely, RTC

otto colon
this is a big thanks to larry

this is a big thanks to larry..... with the kit you sold to me i am very glad, take out the dm board, and yes ...7 capacitors were bad. fuses were ok. your instruction are great. i never seen a board ,pc and with your basic ,i felt confident. took me about 5 hrs, slowly but recheck everything... plug ...and on .the tv repair man asked me ,400.00 dollars, fix it with 49.05. God bless you and your inteligence. sincerly thanks from puerto rico. [email protected]

Gunga Din
I'm having the same problem

I'm having the same problem with my TV. Please send me the information on how to repair and where to get parts... Thank you so much.
Lee

otto colon
heres the site,that gave me

heres the site,that gave me back my glory....
http://www.tvrepairkits.com/component/content/article/194-777
larry
[email protected]. note he is a brain cancer survivor.

www.tvrepairkits.com
they send me the full kit for $49.05 including shipping. thank for reading. [email protected]

otto colon
7 capacitor of 16v 1000uf

7 capacitor of 16v 1000uf neg and positive poles. 2 fuse of 4 amps and 125 v

dm board after 8 years they go bad and have to be replaced. just follow larry instructions . sincerly otto

Sally_T
I have a WS-55859 with a

I have a WS-55859 with a blinking light. If your fix would work on it, please send me the instructions, if possible. My son is an electrical/electronic engineering technology major and knows his soldering.
Thanks,
Sally

otto colon
sally just follow my comments

sally just follow my comments posted on july 11.13. and 13, thanks.....too much to write. the kit will fit you. tell your brother to find the dm pc board and replace the capacitors and fuses. bye......................otto

Sally_T
We are looking at the Back of

We are looking at the Back of the Projection TV and it is a bit cumbersome as to how evasive it must be to gain access inside the massive Box. So, can you explain or at least list in some little details to what the "dm board" looks like, please? Because “as is” we don't want to do extra unnecessary work by unscrewing everything behind the TV for a specific component that may have a certain location that is unbeknownst to us where the "dm Board" resides. Does that make perfect sense?

Sincerely,
Sally

otto colon
hi from pr . the dm board is

hi from pr . the dm board is inside the big aluminum , is like a computer of a car. dm board pc is about 3x5 inches and has a lot of capacitors, dioes, fuses 2 . ect..... some models are 4, and some 7. in some cases you have to remove the back chasis....only two screws. please have a digital camera handy and take pictures of all incase you forget the reinstalling. be positive. otto

micmouse10
About a year ago this

About a year ago this happened and I replaced the capactitors and everything was good. Now I have the blinking light after a power outage! And I even have a surge protector! Can you tell me which capactiors that I need to purcahse again? I bought them online and I cant remember which website I bought them at.

Thanks, Kim
[email protected]

greg000
i have a toshisa tnsov74 it

i have a toshisa tnsov74 it not power up

otto colon
the capacitors are 16 volts.

the capacitors are 16 volts. 1000uf. micro farads. they are in the dm board.any help welcome

mbaraka
I have mit WD-25258 that was

I have mit WD-25258 that was working intermittingly, now it gave up. When I turn it on a sound comes for a second or two, the green light blinks three rimes, then a blue screen appears for about 45 seconds, then a green blinking light for about a minute, then the system shut off. I cannot access any function on the remote except for the mute function. Any direction or help is greatly appreciated.

mbaraka
I have mit WD-25258 that was

I have mit WD-25258 that was working intermittingly, now it gave up. When I turn it on a sound comes for a second or two, the green light blinks three rimes, then a blue screen appears for about 45 seconds, then a green blinking light for about a minute, then the system shut off. I cannot access any function on the remote except for the mute function. Any direction or help is greatly appreciated.

Tim S
Larry-

Larry-
As with all the others, I am graciously requesting your offer for the instructions, including cap p/ns, to reparir the Green Blinking light issue on the WS-55859. Thanks in advance.
Tim
[email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore