Viewsonic VX2025 monitor.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
James.UK
Viewsonic VX2025 monitor.

Hi. I bought a ViewSonic VX2025 monitor and it has been fine for about 4 months, but tonight it came up with "no signal" when I booted my PC up.. I then switched leads over, using the old blue moitor type plugs, it worked ok?.. I have tried several times, but it will only work on the blue plugs (anolouge?) I can't get the digital side to work, when I try I just get the "no signal" pop up box....  

Anyone have any idea how to resolve this problem please?

I am running WInXP pro.... One GIG DD RAM.... C:/ 20 GIG....  D:/ 40 GIG.... USB drive 500 GIG.... Athlon 3.4+ CPU....  ATI Radeon m/b... and ATI-radeon X1800 graphics card...

Thanks.. James..  

dans_repair_service
It could be as simple as a

It could be as simple as a bad connection within the monitor.  Check for the connections on the CRT board (on the back of the tube) specifically where the wires connect to the board.  This should be a rather long connector.  The wires should go to the external cable or connector.

Dan

WilliamOcean
Hi Dan, thanks for your reply

Hi Dan, thanks for your reply..

I have actually sorted the problem :) Here's how..

(1)  Connect both the DVI and the VGA leads. (the monitor has both plugs on the back). Boot up, the Monitor will by default use the AVG analog connection.

(2)  Turn the PC and monitor off, remove the AVG lead, and Disconnect the power to the monitor for 2-3 mins. (this seems to clear it's memory). :)

(3)  Reconnect power to the Monitor, leaving just the DVI lead connected, switch it on, and reboot your PC.

That should solve the problem. It worked for me  :)

Connect With Techlore