Samsung HCN4727w Convergence problem

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steele
After my television has been

After my television has been on for a while (sometimes just minutes, sometimes hours) the image will suddenly pinch together at the top and bottom of the screen and create red/green ghost images similar to watching a #D movie without the glasses

Steele
IN REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE

IN REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE POST: the model of the television in question is a Samsung HCN4226W 42 inch rear projection

Larry Dillon
give me an e-mail and you can

give me an e-mail and you can send back that board and we will show and tell you what needs to be done

Steele
Larry, my email address is

Larry, my email address is [email protected], and i would GREATLY appreciate any response to my problem

Sifting
My HCN4727W Samsung just

My HCN4727W Samsung just stopped turning on. I believe it received an electrical shock. Also, having another TV on the seems to interfere with things like

digga
Same issue occurring as

Same issue occurring as others have posted...did anyone get a copy of the manual that can be emailed?

ZAKI
I have Samsung HCN4727w

I have Samsung HCN4727w stopped responding at all,No power, not starting up. Only the red led shown always , Pls advise whats the best to do

Shad R
Hey, I have the HCN4727w and

Hey, I have the HCN4727w and my problem is lines that run from the top to the bottom of the screen, all the way across. I don't know the correct term but I guess I would say they are ghost lines, they show up just enough to see them and sometimes they arent as bad as other times, they are especially bad on darker colors. The color is also a little out of whack, seems to be more of a green tint than there should be. I have adjusted in the menu but nothing seems to help. I have read there is a hidden service menu that has a factory reset, do you guy's think that would help my problem or does it seem to be something else? I tried to take a pic but the lines don't show up in the pic.

Shad R
Hey, I have the HCN4727w and

Hey, I have the HCN4727w and my problem is lines that run from the top to the bottom of the screen, all the way across. I don't know the correct term but I guess I would say they are ghost lines, they show up just enough to see them and sometimes they arent as bad as other times, they are especially bad on darker colors. The color is also a little out of whack, seems to be more of a green tint than there should be. I have adjusted in the menu but nothing seems to help. I have read there is a hidden service menu that has a factory reset, do you guy's think that would help my problem or does it seem to be something else? I tried to take a pic but the lines don't show up in the pic.

Shad R
I need to add that when I

I need to add that when I bought the tv the picture was fine as far as the lines go, the only problem was the green tint. It wasn't until I got the tv home and hooked it up that the lines appeared. Is it possible something got out of adjustment while transporting the tv?

hc-r4741w
I need help to find the

I need help to find the problem off my tv. I have a hc-r4741w samsung rear projection tv and the picture is as a yellow tint and it's impossible to set it right .
thank you!

Pages

Connect With Techlore