Picture Perfect software blues

1 post / 0 new
FeelingLost
Picture Perfect software blues

Hello;   I am new to this forum and I am burning to find out if someone can give me a tip on what might have happened with my Picture Perfect software.  I got a new Nikon Coolpix P3 in April and with it came the "Picture Perfect" software which I loaded.  I also have "Nikon View" software on my computer, just to mention that on the sideline.  In any case, I have stored more then 100 photos in my PP files and today this software just froze.  It only opens partially, a frame around the periphery and that is all.  I have tried everything.  Turned off my computer, cleaned computer of eventuall virus but nothing happens.  I am not able to get into the PP files any longer.  I can access my Nikon View and anything else besides though.

Tried to get in contact with Nikon technical support but after hours of searching on the Net I came to the conclusion that Nikon only wants to sell but is not very much interested to help when their clients are stuck.

Can anyone out there give me a tip what causes this problem  ?  I am confused. - Feeling Lost.Smile

Thanking you for your help, any help, in advance.

Connect With Techlore