dvd

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
keithandrea
dvd

im trying to open tray and it keeps comeing up blocked it is dvd recorder (dvd 3305)can any one help

Larry Dillon
  What is the brand and the

What is the brand and the model number my friend.

Danny
keithandrea said: its a

keithandrea said: its a philips dvdr3305

Larry Dillon
Philips sets use a four digit

Philips sets use a four digit code to control the v-chip. The override code for Philip sets is 0711, although it may say "Incorrect code" the first time to trick you. If "Incorrect code" is displayed, simply enter 0711 again. To use it hit the MENU key to get to the menus. Go up or down until you reach AUTOLOCK or SMARTLOCK, depending on the model, and push the "right arrow" key on the remote. Enter the override code, and enter it a second time if it says it is incorrect.

Once in the AUTOLOCK or SMARTLOCK menu, go to BLOCK, and push the "right arrow" key. Go to BLOCKING OPTIONS and press the "right arrow" key. Go to MASTER DISABLE and press the "right arrow" key so that it says "MASTER DISABLE ON". The v-chip is now reset. Good Luck, Let us know how you make out with this DVD player.

Danny
keithandrea said:

keithandrea said:

ive pressed the menu buttonbut cant find auto lock or smart lock is it the system menu ive got to press ive got a top menu ad disc menu but i cant find any kind of lock the model number is dvdr 3305 05

Danny
keithandrea said:

keithandrea said:

keithandrea said:

ive pressed the menu buttonbut cant find auto lock or smart lock is it the system menu ive got to press ive got a top menu ad disc menu but i cant find any kind of lock the model number is dvdr 3305 05

Connect With Techlore