Phone Not Working

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Giovanni
Phone Not Working

WELL HI GUYS I AM GIOVANNI NICE TO MEET EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS AND HELP THAT YOUGIVE ME  AND I HAVE A RAZOR PHONE IT IS NOT WORKING VERY GOOD WHEN I CONNECT THE CHARGER TO CHARGE MY PHONE IT SAYS THAT IT IS UNABLE TO CHARGE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG IS IT THE BATTERY OR THE CHARGER OR  THE PHONE THIS IS GETTING ME SO CONFUSED AND I CANT GO TO MY WIRLESS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A THECNICAL PERSON AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM WELL THANKS AGAIN  FOR THE PEOPLE THAT TRY TO HELP !!!!!!

Matt Whitlock
Hi Giovanni,

Hi Giovanni,

First things first. It's considered impolite to post messages in all CAPS in nearly every forum on earth (and is against our posting rules). Please refrain from posting this way down the road.

As far as your phone goes, the first thing you want to do is turn it off, pull the battery, wait a minute, then put back in and turn the phone on. If you still have your problem, it should be pretty easy to figure out if it's the battery or the charger (or neither). 

Take the phone to your wireless provider, and ask if they can plug it in to a different charger. If it works, the charger you have is the problem. If it doesn't, ask if you can try another battery (bring your charger so you can test it there. Only change 1 variable at a time). If it works, then you need to replace the battery. If neither helps, then you may have a problem in the handset itself. Replacement is your only option.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out. 

Connect With Techlore