pioneer ct-w600r

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
susieq
pioneer ct-w600r

I BOUGHT A OLDER MODEL PIONEER CT-W600R AND A VSX-4400. IM TRYING TO RECORD FROM DECK 1 TO DECK II BUT WHEN I HIT THE RECORD FEATURE DECK I CLICKS OFF. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG ?

Larry Dillon
Wow!, nice vintage type dual

Wow!, nice vintage type dual cassette recorder.  I have worked on many of these and most of the time, you need to disassemble both deck mechanisms and replace all the rubber belts, pinch rollers and the small idler wheels underneath on the back side of the mechanism.  To get this deck repaired these days will probably shock you as parts are hard to get and will most likely run you into at least a hundred bucks or so.  I seen this today and If I did not already have a couple of vintage type cassette decks, I would most likely be bidding on this one.  This deck is for sale on e-bay for less then 10 bucks so far and it says it works!  The link is HERE  Good Luck and let us know how you made out with this Cassette Deck.

susieq
larry,thanks so much for the

larry,thanks so much for the info. I think I solved the problem , however can you tell me hoe I can record live on this receiver and double cassette deck. the receiver is cassette deck is a pioneer ct-w600r. the receiver is vsx-4400. anyone s help would be nice. the receiver and deckhave headphone jacks but not microphone jacks.I was hoping when I bought this I would be able to record my grandchildren singing. thanks, susiq

shelly
Larry says: I have worked on

Larry says: I have worked on many of these (Pioneer CT-W600R)

I have just bought one of those, but it did not come with operating manual. The manual I have is for Pioneer CT-W208R, can I use it for Pioneer CTW600R? Thanks.

Connect With Techlore