I need help!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
StarrandBran
I need help!

Ok, so we just bought a new surround sound system, Its a pioneer model a/v reciever number sx-316-s. A pioneer dvd player came with the system. I have a LG lcd tv. A direct tv satillite box. A quasar vcr A wii game console, and a ps2 game console. I want all that stuff to run through the surround sound, the game consoles we can do without running through there of course. We opted to go a little cheaper and bought the open box deal for the dvd player and the reciever, it did not come with an instruction manual, we realized how dumb this was now that we are home and trying to hook it up :) I thought I could just transfer the rca cables from our old surround sound unit which is a philips to our new one but the pioneer just has 3 red and white jacks. Im not sure how to hook anything up now. If anyone can understand this message.... If I need to provide more info or explain something just let me know b/c I will admit I dont know much about hooking all this stuff up. THANKS SOO MUCH!

Larry Dillon
If your In the US are you

If your In the US are you positive about this model number?  I cannot seem to locate this model.  Also a model number of the Pioneer DVD player would be nice.

videodoktor
Go to the manufacturers web

Go to the manufacturers web page you can find the owners manual there

Larry Dillon
That model number is not on

That model number is not on the web page sir.

videodoktor
Hello my friend I went to www

Hello my friend I went to www.pioneerelectronics.com then at the top of the page where it says search in that blank box type the model number just like this SX316S use capital letters and do not use hyphens it will show you it has i (one) users manual but Pioneer will ask you to register with them it's free hey give it a spin I looked at the manual.

Larry Dillon
OMG LOL I looked and looked

OMG LOL I looked and looked for this owners manual. I normally find them in no time. I am also always finding all sorts of manuals.  I stand corrected my friend. Thank you for the assist.

Connect With Techlore