audio but no picture

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
sps89
audio but no picture

I have a Mitsubishi 45in projection tv, I powered on but no picture, only audio.  This is a 1995year, Model TS-4573.  What would be the most likely cause.  Thank you.

Larry Dillon
Collent fluid leaking onto

Collent fluid leaking onto the circuit boards, or there is a vertical sweep problem, best thing for you to do is call out a tech to service this set for you as there is way too much High Voltage inside these puppies to be experimenting around inside of this TV set.  good Luck amd let us know what you found wrong with this TV set.

sps89
Larry Dillon said: Collent

Larry Dillon said: Collent fluid leaking onto the circuit boards, or there is a vertical sweep problem, best thing for you to do is call out a tech to service this set for you as there is way too much High Voltage inside these puppies to be experimenting around inside of this TV set.  good Luck amd let us know what you found wrong with this TV set.

Hi, Thanks for the info.  I had the TV serviced, the replaced parts included the Vertical Output Integrated Circuits and 2 capacitors.  The TV works good, now I need a replacement remote, when I acquired the TV the original owner had lost it.  Any ideas on how to acquire one used?  A factory original costs $145 new, outrageous.  Thanks again for the advice & hope this helps answer future queries.

Larry Dillon
The original replacement

The original replacement remote is a little less expensive HERE

sps89
Larry Dillon said: The

Larry Dillon said: The original replacement remote is a little less expensive HERE

So, how much is it, and how do I get one? Thanks.

Connect With Techlore