Hooking up components to dish network box

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
cableblues
Hooking up components to dish network box

I have an RCA tv, aSharp DVD player and a Kenwood receiver that I am trying to hook up to a Dish Network 381 box.  The tv/dish setup was working when it was first installed but I disconnected everything to move it and now I have a nightmare.  I don't know which cable goes where.  I also ran the "setup" on the tv and now I can't get it off channel 3 even with nothing hooked to it.  Can anyone help me...Please!!!!

mexican_from_detroit
Ok...here we go.....hook up

Ok...here we go.....hook up the RCA cables (Yellow,White,RED) to the Input Video1 to the 381....the other end goes to the rear output of your DVD player.........#2-hook the 2nd RCA cables to the output video1 on the 381.....the other end goes to your kenwood recvr at the video input (all color coded)........last hook your 3rd RCA cable to the 381 where it says Video2 output........the other end goes to your TV at the RCA input of your RCA TV If it has any.......If the TV doesnt have any.....you will need a VCR for this.........and your set.....all you need to do now is change your TV channel to video ussing your rermote or the TV menu.......let me know how it goes?

Connect With Techlore