Why is it???

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
chsarrow72
Why is it???

I posted earlier asking about my Hitachi 55UX48B...my next question is...

while trying to find a repairman that is serious about repairing and not ripping a person off..  I can't  find any in this area that don't want to take my big t.v. with them to their shop rather than repairing at my house.  Why is this and is it necessary?  Larry said it was convergence IC's? that needed to be replaced.

I would rather it be done at my house if possible because  I think putting it in the back of a truck and traveling to bring it back might make something else go wrong!!

Larry Dillon
Yes it is entirerly possible

Yes it is entirerly possible but to alot of shops they do not want to do these types of repairs in the house, as then they cannot get the extra kind of cash they need to operate their shops with. I have replaced many many convergence IC's in the customers home, and not for 400 bucks but for a mear 200.00 to 225.00! bucks. There really is no need for a shop needs to bring a projection TV into the repair shop other then they really do not know about the TV set or that they just want to charge more for the repair. I can 100% say this with the most reliability as I have repaired 99% of all projection TV vsets in the home. I was a TV shop on wheels. Pleae keep us informeed about the servicer as well as the repairs. And Good Luck

Connect With Techlore